Monday, September 1, 2014

2STROKE RM by 2Stroke

Time for another collaboration with E-H! Yet another bounty that I spotted and thought, hey, why not. The artist is pretty classic and I haven't seen a Haruhi book in forever, plus the plot in this one was a light-hearted comedy and I'm a total sucker for those. The translation was fairly simple thanks to rather sparse pages, only becoming complex right at the end because the bounty specifically wanted all the artist comments to be translated--and those were way harder than translating the book itself, let me tell you!

In this book we get an eyeful of Haruhi having fantasies followed by Kyon letting his own imagination run wild. You would think one of them would consider possibly getting a room before zoning out and thinking of erotic stuff but maybe you could use that as an excuse to later get down and dirty in the club room? I'm sure Nagato wouldn't mind. I mean, she'd only destroy the universe, right? Or was I not supposed to say that...


In any case, enjoy. I hear that The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan is getting an Anime next year too! Who would've thought that after all this time, we'd have more Haruhi? Not me, that's for sure. Prepare your hnngbladders, everyone. Oh and by the way? Tsuruya is the best girl. That is all.

Kyon's lot in life. I hope she fucks like Taiga to make up for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment