Monday, September 1, 2014

2Stroke TY by 2Stroke

No, you're not seeing things--this is yet another E-H collaboration from the same author as that Haruhi book, except this time it's delicious Holo! You can never have enough wolf girl, and so once more the bounty tempted me far too greatly and I set out to work on a translation. However, when I was nearly finished with mine--lacking only the author notes--someone else jumped into the thread and posted their own TL. The thing was, though... their TL was a rather poor machine translation that failed to translate several parts that the bounty poster specifically requested. I completed and posted mine anyway, and the majority of this book is my TL. I'm actually not sure which bits aren't anymore.

Besides, the guy who did the partial TL vanished from the face of the planet afterward so we don't know what happened there. In any event, it's a translated Holo book that I worked on so onto the blog it goes, simple as that.



This is a wonderful story about wolves, breasts, lactation and plenty of healthy, loving sex. What more could you ask for? I mean except anal. Or inflation. Or all-the-way-through. Or ure-- Okay, okay, I'll stop. That's not what this story about. This isn't for indulging in the extremes of doujinshi, it's for a light-hearted love comedy featuring the lovey-dovey protagonists of Spice and Wolf! Well, get on with it!

My thoughts exactly, Lawrence. My thoughts exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment